PlantagoPsyllium is a lenitive plant which is cultivated in India. Psyllium stalks contains very small seeds, which is known as psyllium. The seeds are covered by husk, which is used in foods. The husk contains glycosides and mucilages which are used in the food industry to form gels that give thickening and texture to the foods.
- Psyllium Huskhas soluble fibers contentin much higher quantity than in the oats bran. Every 100 grams of psyllium provides 71 grams of soluble fiber.
- It is fat free.
Benefits of using Psyllium Husk Powder
Psyllium Husk Powder stimulates metabolism
- The soluble fiber of psyllium husk regulates bowel movement.
- It reduces the fat absorption from the intestine. It helps in removing the toxic waste through colon in less time.
- Thus, it can stimulate metabolism and keeps one active.
It can controls diet intake
It may prevent Colon cancer
- It helps in preventing the colon cancer by maintaining an optimal pH in intestines.
- It prevents microbes to grow cancerous substances.
It can cure Piles(Hemorrhoids)
- Hemorrhoids are common health problem emerging due to unhealthy lifestyle nowadays.
- They are swollen veins in the lowest part of the rectum and anus which leads to pain and bleeding during bowel movements.
- The fibers present in psyllian husk are both insoluble and soluble in nature, thus it helps to clear the bowels effectively.
- It promotes easy and pain-free defecation by absorbing the water from the surrounding parts of intestine.
It can help in treatment of Hypercholesterolaemia
- The major risk factor for coronary heart disease isHypercholesterolaemia.
- It reduces the serum total cholesterol concentration.
- Thus, it has long-term effectiveness in the treatment of primary Hypercholesterolaemia.
- It reduces the risk ofcoronary heart disease.
Recommended dosage of Psyllium Husk Powder
- Take 5g of it once a day in 6.78 fl oz of water.
- Drink it prior it becomes gel.
- Make sure to add enough water in it so that it you can gulp it down easily.
- Do not exceed the recommend dosage.
- Do not take it prior the bedtime.
- Store it in cool and dry place.
- The psyllium husk powder has bountiful benefits due to its distinct features.It isvery often used as a laxative in the food industry. Withal, it relieves constipation, diarrhea and helps in curing various other ailments.
- Thus, it can be anexceptional fiber choice to add to your daily regime.
About Altrafine Gums
AltrafineGums came into existence in 1982. They are serving the quality goods and services since past 36 year.The company is supplyingproducts such as Guar Gum Powder, Psyllium Husk Powder, Cassia Tora Powder, Locust Bean Gum Powder, Indian Spices & Seeds, Animal Feeds Products, etc to various industries such as Food, Textile, Tobacco, etc successfully.The research and development department constantly works on the product innovation and product diversification. This department makes sure to providegerm free products to its customers.
There was always a huger of success which propelled them to explore and adapt new technologies in the company.The company received the reward for its hard work when it was awarded as the first winner of Biggest Exporters, Gujarat.